We provide attorneys, corporate, and individual clients with the knowledge they need to make effective decisions. All matters are kept confidential! Our investigators are highly skilled, licensed, bonded and insured. We are members of our State and several National Private Investigator Associations. Continuing education has always been the key to our success.
- We will at all times place our client’s well being and interest above our own.
- We will never knowingly violate any right of any individual citizen, which may be guaranteed or provided by the United States Constitution, or the laws of the State of Washington and/or federal government.
- We will never knowingly misrepresent our duties, professional credentials, or ourselves.
- We will always seek to improve and expand our knowledge and expertise through education and training.
- We will at all times promote the proper and fair administration of justice for all people.
- We will always defend our profession against unjust criticism and help defend our colleagues against unjust actions.
- We will never knowingly violate the law. Don’t even ask!
Our clients benefit from our standards. We take pride in our prompt, detailed investigations of all cases assigned to our agency, and the timely submission of accurate, detailed written reports. Our procedures are evaluated, updated and revised on a continuing basis in order to provide our clients with economical, efficient and confidential investigative services. We are one of Washington’s oldest, largest, and most respected full service Investigative agencies.
Hundreds of cases have been worked over the years providing the necessary knowledge and experience to work successfully in a multitude of situations with various degrees of difficulty. State of the art resources are available to meet most investigative requirements. Personal service on each assignment is guaranteed, along with, a timely submitted comprehensive report and itemized invoice.